Welcome to The Barge, Medway's best-kept secret.
Tucked away in a quiet corner of Gillingham, Kent, The Barge is a cosy, friendly watering hole with a lot to offer:
- Regular live music events... folk / blues / jazz / acoustic
- Regular 'open-mic' acoustic jam nights
- Weekly quiz night every Sunday at 8.30 - cash prizes
- Real Ale - guest beers and regular brews always available
- Candlelight atmosphere
- Pool & darts, and a selection of traditional board games
- Large family garden with great river views
- Comfortable sheltered & heated smoking area
See the about us page for more details.
Music and Ale are always the mainstays of
the pub. Friendship is also a major ingredient in what makes this place unique - as the
sign behind the bar says:
"There are no strangers here, only friends who have not yet met"